Good morning everyone and a lovely morning it is here, very springlike indeed! 🙂
The draw for the 100th post blog giveaway has been made and a winner has been picked. Before we find out who it is I would like to thank everyone for all their lovely comments and encouraging remarks on my 100th post, my blog and my little creations, you have all been so kind and I really do appreciate it!
I decided to give the random generator a miss and do it the old-fashioned way by writing out all your names on paper slips.
Then I popped them all in the giveaway bag because I figured if this was meant to be your bag then your name would be the one to be picked out!
The name that was picked out was…………………………………………………………………………….
Simone from Linden Grove ! Well done Simone, if you send me your details I’ll get your bag in the post to you.
Thanks again to everyone who commented !
I have very kindly been given the Stylish Blogger Award by Jill of I Should Have Listened To My Mother and Lisette of HandMaid Liset. If you don’t already drop in to visit these girls on their lovely blogs, please do go check them out! Thank you, to both of you for thinking about me, I really am very grateful 🙂
Now I have to reveal 7 things about myself, well as I have done somthing like this a couple of times before I am at risk of repeating myself, so you’ll have to forgive me, I will try to think of something different!
1. As you already know, I love animals but at present I don’t have any pets of my own. I did have two beautiful bunnies which I sadly lost almost three years ago, their names where Daisy and Buttercup, I had them for nine years and I adored them. I’m afraid the pain of loosing them was too much and this is why I haven’t had any more pets since!
2. I do however sponsor three animals on adoption schemes, I have a pony, a donkey and an orangutan!
3. I don’t have a particulary sweet tooth but I do love chocolate and I’m having to be very firm with myself on that subject at the minute!!
4. My favourite flowers are sunflowers closely followed by daffodils.
5. Maths was my favourite subject at school and I still love to do number puzzles of all kinds.
6. With many people it’s bags and shoes but with me it’s coats and jackets and I’m ashamed to say I have more than any one person needs!
7. This one you do know as I have definitely mentioned it before – I love Spring!!! Wish it would hurry up!
Once again sorry if I’ve told you something you already know, I’m afraid I’m scraping the barrel a bit now as I’m really not that interesting.
Now I am supposed to pass this award on to 15 more bloggers but this is the bit I always fail at. I know that many of you have been given this award but if you’re on my blogroll and you haven’t yet received this award then please take if you wish, I don’t want to leave anyone out by just picking 15! I hope no one minds that I have changed the rules a bit.
Now it’s back to the spring cleaning for me(sigh)!!
Have a great week everyone! 🙂